Tuesday, January 31

Treatment #2

Well, after the good results (and healing) of the first session, I decided to continue with it. The girl today said that the tattoo had faded pretty significantly since the first treatment, and I noticed it as well. Here is that tattoo before treatment #2:




This time, I researched alternative numbing treatments prior to going in. So we applied a numbing cream, covered by gauze, with an ice pack over it. Then we were off!

So I had a stronger and larger laser used first, and the smaller of the two used second. I made it through the first laser pretty quickly and easily. I managed to get it done, only stopping twice. So then we reapplied the cream and ice pack for a few minutes, then out came the small laser.



This wasn't quite as bad either, and went much faster than the first treatment. We stopped occasionally, but for the most part, it went well. So all-in-all, the second treatment session wasn't that awful. Here are some pictures during the treatment:



But here I am, 8 hours post-treatment and my foot is swollen and the treated area is blistering (a pretty common side effect of laser tattoo removal). Right now, I'm sitting here with an ice pack on my foot and seriously thinking about just going to bed and hoping that it's better in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment